Quantity Surveyor required for a large, long term Educational Project for an award winning Contractor. Our Client is looking for an experienced and qualified PQS to take the project in Cambridge from the start to completion. The site is easily accessible by public transport, though does have parking if required.
Requirements for the role:
- Must be able to provide detailed pre-measures for the clients projects based on the BCIS schedule.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the consultancy and contractors over the long term educational project.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying and / or a proven track record of relevant experience
- Order labour and sub contractors through our clients network ensuring the project stays to the cost program.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the project stays within budget, cost planning, value management, cost estimating.
Our client has a range of fantastic benefits on offer, including a competitive wadge and package worth 75k including travel expenses.
If you feel yo would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.