Quantity Surveyor required for an SME main contractor based in Maldon, Essex. Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with estimating experience and a carpentry background to join their growing team and work on Essex based projects in the Residential and Healthcare sectors.
- Work alongside the Contracts Manager and Director.
- Preparing estimates.
- Sending out enquiries.
- Undertake credibility reports.
- Identifying opportunities and risks vs rewards.
- Assist with client requirements.
- Attend post tender meetings.
- Manage costs, budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects.
- Prepare valuations for submission to client.
- Ensure financial targets achieved.
- Prepare final accounts.
Candidate must have/be:
- A detailed knowledge of Quantity Surveying and Estimating
- Carpentry background
- Minimum of 5 years Quantity Surveying/Estimating experience
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reports
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365