Exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator to join a vastly growing SME based in west London specialising in residential new build. My client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to oversee and deliver their new project in Wimbledon. The ideal candidate will have experience in Project Management/ Site Management, estimating project costs, surveying costs for projects.
This role offers a competitive salary and a great opportunity to progress in the industry.
- Dealing with payroll
- Dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain
- Surveying project costs
- Estimating expreince
- Project Management experience and knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Assist with client requirements.
- Attend post tender meetings.
- Manage costs, budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects.
- Prepare valuations for submission to client.
- Analyse progress and report to Contracts Manager & Director.
- Ensure financial targets achieved.
- Prepare final accounts.
- Degree qualified or trade background
- 5+ years QS/Estimator experience
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting
- Excellent communication and oral skills
- Must be IT literate and able to use all Microsoft packages
If you fell you would be well suited for this position please apply, or get in contact on 020 7248 000 for more information.