Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mechanical & Electrical
Location: Central London
Salary: 40k-50k + Package
My client is a well-established sub-contractor based in East London who specialises in integrated services including Maintenance, Electrical and Engineering. They currently have an opening for an experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyor who has great industry knowledge and M&E experience, to join their growing and successful team in Hackney. My client has a great project portfolio and exiting projects commencing in the near future, providing a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress and excel their career through the level of projects on offer.
- Manage costs, budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects
- Work alongside the Contracts Managers and Project Managers
- Sending out enquiries
- Undertake credibility reports
- Assist with client requirements
- Attend post tender meetings
- Prepare valuations for submission to the client
- Ensure financial targets achieved
- Prepare final accounts
- M&E Experience and Degree qualified
- Minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reports
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their commercial career and establish themselves within a well known Mechanical & Electrical subcontractor that is known for excellence across London.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to know more in regards to the role, please contact Ollie Brittain on 0207 248 0000.