I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's most successful and highly respected Housebuilders in their search for a Quantity Surveyor.
Due to ongoing current and future pipeline of Projects they are looking to re-enforce their Commercial team with the appointment of either a Quantity or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Commercial Manager and will take responsibility for their on portfolio of Projects (typically 2 - 3 depending on scale / complexity).
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with front end commercial activities on prospect sites via feasibility reports
- Procurement of and negotiation with Subcontract supply chain
- Collation and preparation of documentation
- Management and payment of accounts
- Cost reconciliation and reporting
- Supporting internal departments
- Assisting Commercial Department with any other specified duties
In return there will be a competitive salary and package (car allowance, pension, bonus, private medical and share save scheme).
This role may suit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to progress to QS level, or perhaps a Quantity Surveyor looking to step up to Senior level. Salary will reflect the above and industry experience.
We are ideally seeking candidates with a demonstrable track record within a National or Regional Residential Developer.