Quantity Surveyor, Construction
An experienced Quantity Surveyor required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises high end residential refurbishments.
This is long term with working hours starting from 7:30am.
Daily responsibilities for a successful Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
Requirements for the role
- Degree level within relevant subject
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 428 0000 - Macauley at Daniel Owen
tags: Quantity Surveyor, CSCS, LONDON, CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE