Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on High End Residential Projects:
Please see below the details about the duties and requirements needed for this specific position.
- Budget preparation
- Cost planning
- Sourcing sub-contractors when required
- Appointment of contractors
- Source construction materials
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements
- Attendance at regular project meetings to monitor and advise on costs
- Reporting and presentations to the client
- Management of the tender process
- Assisting with Risk and Value Management to optimise solution
- Ongoing liaison with site team, subcontractors and clients
- Subcontract Valuations experience
- Project Valuation experience
- Preparing price variation orders
- Can work on multiple projects at once
- Experience in re-measurement.
- Financial / cost control.
- CSCS card.
- A base understanding of contract law.
- Reading and accurately interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft Office & Excel
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.