Permanent - £45,000 - £60,000
Maintenance Repair Projects
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing building maintenance company based in Central London who are looking for a highly skilled Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is experienced in small to large scale projects and experience working within a housing association, contractor, local authority or construction.
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project including repairs, disrepair refurbishment and adaptations across multiple contracts.
- Producing monthly valuations and applications, for direct submittal to the client.
- Managing monthly commercial reporting Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the commercial and construction function of the Project(s)
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the project(s) contractual and commercial requirements.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding around the valuations cycle and associated deadlines, prioritising and managing both their own and the team's time accordingly.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with and effectively interfaced at peer level with company clients to agree valuations and variations.
- Ensure production targets are issued and contract CVR's are set.
- Ensure contracts have targets at detail and summary levels, from operative to contract manager
- Ensure the quality of subcontract orders are sufficient to avoid situations leading t0
- potential claims against the Company
- Ensure all contracts have measure in place to track and record financial progress
- Monitor all ongoing contract costs against those detailed in the original tender.
- Property services/construction industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.