Daniel Owen North are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor at any experience level for an ongoing freelance or permanent position in Leeds. My client are a highly regarded regional groundworks and civil engineering contractor based in Leeds with a number of live projects across the Yorkshire region, as well as a strong project pipeline going forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the civils & groundworks sector and have a valid UK driving license.
- Accurate reporting to set timescales
- Prompt and regular submission of payment applications (main and sub contractor)
- Project and programme cost, quality & time targets are met
- Maintain and co-ordinate all commercial reports
- Management of subcontract accounts
- Identifying, raising and pricing of variations
- Provide commercial expertise to the management team
You must have...
- BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- Experience working with a variety of schedule of rates contracts
If you're looking for a new position with a highly regarded civils contractor in Yorkshire, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Tom at the Daniel Owen Leeds office for a confidential discussion.