We are a medium sized façades sub-contractor, based in Romford, offering innovative, high quality façade engineering solutions to the construction industry.
We provide a tailored service to their clients on interior and exterior projects and are proud of the level of service our clients receive. As such, are looking for an individual that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
We are actively on the lookout for a responsible Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who wants to grow and progress on to becoming a senior member of our commercial team. We are a big believer in nurturing and training people early to get the best out of people. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring quantity surveyor the develop their career in a supportive environment.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or in the process of obtaining this (Preferred)
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience of Quantity Surveying experience within the facades/building envelopes sector.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Else on 0207 248 0000/07912 227321