We are looking to speak with Quantity Surveyors with a background in Highway Civils, to work in conjunction with one of our key clients in ensuring the successful and safe delivery of projects to agreed time, budget and quality objectives while achieving customer's objectives.
- You will have a number of year's experience in managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects.
- You will be supporting other more senior members of the commercial team in delivering the varied commercial duties as well as being responsible for procuring and managing our supply chain.
- You will actively seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality for our customers.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- You will be a chartered or in the final stages of achieving professional membership of the RICS, ICES or CIOB and will be a peer role model for those less experienced members of the commercial team.
- Gather data & carry out research on current construction costs.
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or experience equivalent.
Please apply directly or call Daniel Owen Ltd to discuss the position in more detail.
Please be aware, we are working with several clients that have a variety of positions. To discuss more, please apply.