Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Interior Specialist
Salary: £40k-£50k + Performance Bonus
My client currently has an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Quantity Surveyor to join their fasted paced commercial team and work along some of the industries top fit-out main contractors. My client is one of the markets leading Cat B Interior fit-out sub-contractors, based in Essex, who work in partnership to complete multiple high calibre projects across the UK.
My client is an interior fit-out company specialising in drywall partitions, plasterboard and metal pan ceilings, carpentry, glass partitioning and joinery. My clients commercial and operations departments have 50 years experience within the industry working with leading companies, as their main objectives are to deliver projects within the programme, ensuring cost clarity and a snag-free handover.
- Manage costs, budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects
- Work alongside the on-site Commercial team and Commercial Manager
- Liaise with Contracts Manager and Site team
- Sending out enquiries
- Undertake credibility reports
- Assist with client requirements
- Attend post tender meetings
- Prepare valuations for submission to the client
- Ensure financial targets achieved
- Prepare final accounts
- Degree qualified along with large experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent analytic skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reports
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their career as a Quantity Surveyor and establish themselves within a high-growth subcontractor that is known for excellence across London and the East of England.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Quantity Surveyor, interior specialist, partitioning specialist, Interiors Quantity Surveyor