Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed-use Developer and Small Works Contractor
Location: London, Wembley
Salary: £30k-£35k + Performance Bonus
My client is a nationwide principal main contractor who specialise in both multi-use New Build Developments as well as Small Works, Fit out and Refurbishment schemes across London and the Southern counties. My client currently has an opening for a driven and proactive Quantity Surveyor to join the team and lead the way in delivering their £24 Million pound RC-Frame, mix-use New Build development project in Wembely.
They currently have an opening for an proactive Quantity Surveyor who has great industry knowledge and new build experience, to join their growing and successful team in Wembley. My client has a great project portfolio and exiting projects commencing in the near future, providing a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress and excel their career through their current project and with the level of future projects on offer.
- Manage costs, budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects
- Work alongside the on site Commercial team and Commercial Manager
- Liaise with Contracts Manager and Site team
- Sending out enquiries
- Undertake credibility reports
- Assist with client requirements
- Attend post tender meetings
- Prepare valuations for submission to the client
- Ensure financial targets achieved
- Prepare final accounts
- New build/ RC Frame experience is essential
- Degree qualified along with 4 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Excellent analytic skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reports
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their career as a Quantity Surveyor and establish themselves within a high-growth subcontractor that is known for excellence across London and South Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Quantity Surveyor, developer, mixed use development, residential developer