Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Location - Caterham
Salary - £30k-£50k depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their highly established company who pride themselves on their integrity and quality of work. Their projects are generally high end residential buildings in the south east & surrounding areas.
Our client recognises that they would not have such an amazing track record if it wasn't for their staff, who they view as ambassadors of their company. They have a continued commitment to fully invest in their staffs personal and professional development, which then enables them to offer clients a leading service. They need the suitable candidate to work closely with the Commercial Director to maintain their core values and ensure the delivery of a high-end quality service, whilst also manage the commercial aspect of their prestigious projects.
Job Description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor:
Reporting directly to our client's Managing director, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design, contract knowledge & bring maximum value to projects
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to improve processes and maximise value of current and future projects
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to make a career move into a Commercial Manager role that values collaboration and the opportunity to have a strong impact on the projects they're involved in.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in high end residential projects
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Sam Taylor directly on 020 7248 0000