I am currently seeking applications from appropriately qualified / experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors / Employers Agents to join one of the leading Housing Associations in the North East.
The successful candidate will work within the new build arm of the organisation which is currently developing multiple sites across the North East. Working closely with the Head of Commercial and Managing Director, key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting with Land Appraisals and Feasibility Studies
- Producing Cost Plans and Forecasts
- Lead Contract Procurement and Management
- Production and issue of tenders and contract specifications
- Negotiate and resolve issues and agree final accounts
- Deliver project update presentations to management team
Previous demonstrable experience of working 'Client Side' or 'PQS' is essential to be considered for this role. Whilst experience of new build residential would be desirable, it is not essential.