My client is currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to work on a permanent contract starting ASAP
Working for a regional civil construction firm based in Durham with a busy order book for 2021 and onwards.
This role will require you to look after both commercial and new build housing projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate, my client is willing to offer a competitive salary alongside car allowance / vehicle.
This company has excellent retention of its staff, you are treat as valued part of the team and provided with opportunies to progress.
Role will include
- Creating Tenders & Estimates up to £5m
- Managing and liasing with commercial staff, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Creating reports & supporting documents
- Managing costs throughout current contracts to ensure appropriate returns for work completed
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Contract Administration
- Resolving pricing issues
- Must be computer literate and able to use microsoft word & excel
- Have a good understanding of cash retenetion and management
- Be able to complete accurate reports whilst complying with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant contract specifications and conditions
- Must have previous experience creating and managing the tendering process
To Apply for this role please ensure you have the following
- Applicant will have previous experience working within civil engineering as my client has a versatile order book you will be required to have knowledge within a variety of aspects such as housing, remediation, roads & sewers & infrastructure
- Have a relevant ceritifcation for your skills in either degree or HND form
- Valid right to work document IE passport or birth certificate
- CV showing previous relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 working references
- Knowledge of land & property is highly desired but not essential
To apply for this role online please apply online or call Rachel on 07808242327 / 0191 814 1360