Building Surveyor R&M
Type - Permanent
Start Date: June 2019
Location - Paddington
Salary - £38k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a Housing Association's in West London. Our client is looking for an R&M building surveyor to join their team based in Paddington.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Completing detailed site surveys
- Reporting and identifying defects, producing repair/replacement proposals.
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Advising on HSE.
- Estimation of projects and creation of scopes of work.
Requirements for the role:
- Educated to at least HNC level in construction or a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a similar role within social housing
- Able to manage and monitor contractors during works to ensure quality control
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related bonus
- Travel allowance