This role will facilitate the delivery of a variety of projects, operating from the office based in Kent, remote working from home (particularly whilst Government guidelines are being followed) and of course work sites.
- 5 years railway construction
- 2 years project management
- 2 years E&P
- Direct 3rd rail experience
- Proven Project Management capabilities or extensive Construction & Planning experience.
- Practised in delivery of medium to large projects within a railway construction environment.
- Strong handle on documentation and the production of Task Briefs and Work Package Plans
- Good commercial awareness understanding the importance of managing change.
- Possession access awareness, show a good understanding of the requirements for being able to implement a realistic access strategy when working within possessions.
- Electrical Project work experience, preferably but not limited to E&P HV or LV, ETE / ETM.
- Good understanding of Client and Stakeholder Management including the ability to build on existing relationships or create new ones. Have the confidence to manage Client expectations including chairing meetings
- Strong Health & Safety comprehension, with willingness to always speak up
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- An attitude which embraces continuous development.
- Positive, proactive mindset with a solution solving attitude.
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings where work dictates.
- Full clean driving license
- Good understanding of Office 365
- The ability to work from home if required (stable internet with designated working area)
- Safe Work Pack Planning competence
- Technically astute when it comes to implementing new processes
- Willingness to work away if required
- Route knowledge of Kent, Sussex and Wessex Regions.