Job Type - Temporary - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - North London
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced supervisor to join their team based in North London.
This is a temporary - permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Supervisor will include:
- Supervising all operations of the day to day repairs and void service making sure maximum productivity is achieved
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate actions, reporting back to management when this occurs
- Site visits to undertake inspections of works and/or liaise with trade operatives, tenants, contractors or statutory bodies to resolve any issues and ensure high satisfaction is achieved
- Mange all aspects of the job and service you are responsible for to ensure that agreed outcomes are met and delivered within the set time frame to expected standards
- Work alongside other teams understanding the different roles and responsibilities in each team working effectively with everyone.
Requirements for the role:
- Full, clean and valid driving licence
Our client is offering a temporary to permanent position within a well-established local authority