My client is looking for a forward thinking Receptionist to work in a busy office building based in Hemel Hempstead.
This role is a varied role for a receptionist looking to work in a friendly, hard working and busy environment.
Supporting the Building manager you will be helping manage the day to day running of a multi tenanted office building.
- Answering inbound calls
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Helping manage the maintenance of the building, organising contractors where needed.
- Taking ownership of Health and Safety of the building
- Updating phone lists
- Diary management duties
- Managing packages and post that come in and out of the building
- Helping with Office moves
- Showing clients around in absense of building manager
- Ad. hoc admin duties
- Managing the property plus system used by the coming -keeping on top of the logging and actioning of duties
- Raising Purchase orders
- Previous reception/ front of house experience (essential)
- Previous experience working on reception in a multi-tenanted office building (desirable)
- Diary management experience (desirable)
- Customer focused
- Client facing
- Used to working at a fast pace
- Ability to work under pressure whilst keeping a level head
Please send your updated CV