I have an amazing opportunity with a infamous client based in The City of London.
This is a receptionist position within a leading facilities company. My client is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and keen to progress within a company year on year. A strong advantage for someone who has an interest into developing into a facilities manager position within the future.
This company offer Annual Bonuses and Year on Year salary increases.
- Answering inbound calls
- Managing couriers and post coming in and out of the building
- calling contractors when maintenance issues appear
- supporting the facilities manager and building manager with ad hoc duties
- Diary management
- Security passes management for guests in the building
The ideal candidate will be:
- Client facing
- Professional and have the ability to be corporate when needed
- Previous Receptionist experience
- Ability to think on their feet and manage a busy workload when needed
- Have a desire to get into facilities management or previously have worked in a facilities lead firm
- Have a passion to progress within their career
Interviews for this position will be held on the 25th,26th,27th & 28th of November 2019
If you are interested in the position and are suited for the role please send your updated CV