Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to work for a Facilities Management client based in Coventry.
Receptionist- Facilities Management
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Location: Coventry- CV4 7EZ
Hours: Full Time or Part/Time (Job Share), Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Variable Shift Rota - 08:00 - 13:30, 13:00 - 17:00 - 22.5 hours per week (The morning shift will be 6.5hours each day and the afternoon shift will be 4 hours per day Mon to Thurs and 3 hours on a Friday)
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Greet, assist and direct candidates / new hires/visitors to the appropriate staff member.
* Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, book onsite meeting rooms and other queries.
* Assist in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering of office supplies.
* Responsible for initiating and closing purchase orders and ensure timely data/information delivery for all necessary financial reports.
* Develop/update seating charts, organizational charts, Google documents presentations to support the IFM Operations Manager.
* Receptionist experience is essential.
* Excellent verbal & written communication.
* Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools, with expertise in excel, PowerPoint and word.
* Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects on time.
* A good level of education to GCSE standard.
* Good working knowledge of Google Apps.
* This role is a job share with alternating shifts. week 1 will be mornings with the following week being afternoons.
* It is a requirement of the role that you will provide cover for holidays and sickness for the other person.
* Paid Holiday.
* Employee Referral Scheme.
* Learning and development opportunities.
* Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
* Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
* Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
* Cycle 2 work scheme.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss your application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management team today.