Client is looking for a Receptionist to start ASAP in North West London not far from Wembley
Part-time- 1pm-5:30pm Mon-Fri Permanent.
The ideal candidate will be required to be a role model, demonstrating our values of
- Responsibility for all the administration aspects the day to day running of your site
- Reports to the Business Centre Manager located at your site
- Job Description:
- General office administration (filing etc.)
- Use of company software Propman (training will be given) to raise invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Chasing of arrears from tenants and banking of cheques. Using Microsoft Office to type up correspondence and excel for spreadsheets etc.
- Dealing with tenants/clients on a day-to-day basis either face to face or on the telephone.
- Covering when necessary for other administrators at other Northwest branches when they are on holiday or sick. Mileage will be paid, but must be happy to use own vehicle.Key Skills:
- Use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Professional appearance and personality
- Full clean driving licence