My client is looking for a Receptionist to join a small but established construction company based in the heart of North London.
Part time - Office Hours-Flexible. Ongoing Maternity cover.
The ideal candidate will be required to be well confident and professional at all times, representing the company at all times.
- Provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to site residents and guests, act as the main point of contact for all enquiries.
- Ensure guests are greeted & welcomed warmly and their needs are anticipated.
- Ensure the reception desk is kept presentable and tidy at all times.
- Take the lead for the visual standards of the reception area and areas that impact on the Customer Experience.
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries including keys, recorded and couriered items are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, writing emails to clients, letter writing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
If you feel you would be suitable and you are interested please call Shavannah - 0207 248 0000