Receptionists needed for a 2 month (potentially on going) position based in and around SE London.
Will be required to travel to various sites however, all locations are close to each other.
Shift pattern: 08:30- 13:15 or 12:45- 17:30
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide a customer focussed reception service to all internal and external customers, liaising with staff to ensure that visitors are collected from Reception promptly and keep the visitor informed of any unavoidable delays
- Provide a high-quality concierge service as required, ensuring that the bookings of couriers, taxis, meeting room bookings and catering requirements are carried out efficiently and that all internal and external clients' requirements are met.
- Ensure that switchboard cover is maintained throughout the day, answering calls in a timely manner in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure that calls are directed correctly and that any changes are communicated with the Reception Team
- Use the functions on the telephony system efficiently in order to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service (including but not exclusively the make busy functions on the Mitel system) and deal with all enquiries with in a professional manner and announce calls to internal staff (except calls transferred to a queue, including but not exclusive to Peabody Direct, Customer Care Line, Purchase Ledger and Incomes)
- Ensure tight security in Reception and Interview Rooms, utilising CCTV as required and monitor and maintain the security equipment, liaising with suppliers when required.
- Create ID badges for staff throughout the business and follow the starters and leavers procedures.
- Ensure that reception facilities are clean, tidy and well presented at all times and display up to date documentation, including but not exclusive to legislative certificates and leaflets relating to services offered by the Peabody Group
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Flexibility of approach
If you are interested in finding out more please send your updated cv with all your contact details and I will be in contact.