City of London, St pauls
£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum OTE £30K
Incentives, rewards, company-funded holidays, healthcare & pension
We are currently looking for a confident administrator to join our award-winning construction trades and labour team based in our London office which is located in the heart of the city, St. Paul's. This an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join a busy team with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. A Recruitment Administrator role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high-energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Providing assistance to experienced trade recruiters
- Managing candidate applications and briefly telephone interviewing
- Completing all employee right to work documentation
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal database ensuring all information is correct and up to date
- Using own initiative to create content for social media to create brand awareness
- Liaising with candidates to discuss hours worked and processing payroll
- Resolving pay queries
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This person will be confident on the telephone and be able to conduct brief telephone interviews with a wide range of construction tradespeople and professionals. This role will see you working closely with our Experienced trades recruiters to assist with recruiting for some of Daniel Owen's largest accounts ensuring that the best service possible is delivered.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pull together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgments of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives including comprehensive training programme
This is all in addition to the benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, length of service recognition, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme, and very importantly, career pathways that enable individuals to fulfill their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Administrator, Admin, Compliance, Compliance Admin, Compliance Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, defined career path, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture, London, Central London, City of London, Resourcer, Associate Recruiter