Rail Trades & Labour
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum - OTE £30K Per annum + Rewards, Incentives & Rapid career progression
We are currently looking for a confident administrator to join our highly successful rail trades and labour team based in our office based in London. This an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join a busy team with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. A Recruitment Administrator role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Providing assistance to an experienced Senior Manager
- Managing emails for key accounts and distributing to the team
- Raising orders and managing client requirements
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal and client database
- Liaise and manage requirements with third party suppliers
- Internal compliance audits
- Pre-site induction planning
- Manage the internal and client timesheet portals
- Processing weekly timesheets for workers
- Providing assistance to fill urgent vacancies for clients
- Communicating with candidates over the phone daily and taking them through a pre screening to ensure their experience matches the live vacancies that we have
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration and phone-based experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will see you working closely with our Senior Manager handling some of Daniel Owen's largest accounts ensuring that the best service possible is delivered.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
This is all in addition to the benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, length of service recognition, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and very importantly, career pathways that enable individuals to fulfil their potential. We also offer things that not every agency does, this includes two company funded holidays per year, life insurance, private healthcare and high contributions towards personal pension.
Still Interested? Please call our London office and ask for our Internal Recruitment team to have a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.