Reading, Central Reading
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Per annum OTE £30k + Incentives & rewards
Free onsite Parking
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our construction trades and Labour team in our office based in Reading. No prior Recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for someone who wants to maximise their experience in a high-energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Aiding experienced Property Service recruiters
- Managing candidate applications and briefly telephone interviewing
- Completing all employee right to work documentation
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal database ensuring all information is correct and up to date
- Using own initiative to create content for social media to create brand awareness
- Liaising with candidates to discuss hours worked and processing payroll
- Resolving pay queries
No experience is required for this role, we are looking for a highly professional hard worker, this person will be confident on the telephone and able to conduct brief telephone interviews with a wide range of tradesmen. You will be working closely with experienced Property Service recruiters to assist for some of Daniel Owens largest accounts ensuring the best service possible is delivered.
What can Daniel Owen offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pull together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgments of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives including comprehensive training programme
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life insurance policy
About our business:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce, making us one of the top 40 Recruitment companies to work for in the UK.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please apply directly or call our Internal Recruitment team to discuss in more detail.