Up to £25K per annum + benefits
Construction- Trades and Labour
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently recruiting for a Labour Manager/Resourcer to join their Glasgow Trades and Labour Team.
Who is Daniel Owen? Daniel Owen is a long serving construction recruitment agency established 35 years ago, starting off with one sole office. Today, we are one of the UK's largest specialist agencies, successfully growing to 12 offices located across the country.
As a Labour Manager/Resourcer, you are primarily responsible for aiding the consultants in the daily running of their desks. You will need to be an organised individual who can meet targets, deadlines and prioritise their work load to ensure efficiency throughout the day. We welcome various levels of experience whether it's from sales, resourcing or 360 recruitment backgrounds.
Whilst working for Daniel Owen, you will be working alongside our experienced Team Managers and consultants' day to day, filling roles for our existing clients. You will be responsible for handling candidate queries and ensuring that all are paid on time. This job is very rewarding, including a lot of benefits. You will be able to obtain this through our straight forward progression plan. The sector you will be working within is not only fast paced but varied, providing a challenging yet thrilling environment.
Responsibilities of a Labour Manager/ Resourcer:
- Building strong candidate relationships, maintaining communication via telephone, email, or text.
- Accumulating a vast knowledge of the construction industry aiding to the development of business networks within your sector.
- Creating a strong social media presence
- Creating and posting job adverts across various job boards and social media sites
- Outbound and inbound call handling
- Meeting targets/KPIs
- Ensuring all candidates meet the compliance procedures
- Inputting candidate and client details onto a database
- Collecting and processing timesheets within a tight deadline
What benefits can Daniel Owen offer you?
- Bespoke in-house training catered to your career progression plans.
- Generous holiday allowance plus an additional birthday day off
- Sale incentives, prizes, and awards to celebrate your achievements.
- A personalised Daniel Owen staff benefits scheme, which offers discounts on retailers, hospitality, and days out.
- Company-wide trips; up to two holidays a year to aim for- Recent trips included Prague, Marbella, and Palma.
- Inclusive pension scheme.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Daniel Owen's Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Resourcer, recruiter, staffing consultant, trainee, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, property services, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Glasgow, Scotland