£19K-£24K Per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives + your excellent commission scheme, added incentives, benefits packages, holiday incentives & more!
Rapid Career Progression
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our successful Trades & Labour team in our office based in Bristol, this role offers an exciting career opportunity for the right individual. The team has been successfully delivering quality candidates for over 30 years, with a proven track record of service excellence and as a result, have a strong and established client base. Ideally, this person will be ambitious, driven, and hard-working to work alongside experienced Property Services Consultants who will support your professional development and expand your industry knowledge.
Daniel Owen Ltd are a well-established Construction, Property Services & Rail Recruitment agency and our success is built around the exceptional service we provide to our clients and candidates day in, day out. Our core values of Respectful, Reliable, and Honest are at the heart of our business and everything we do.
As a Recruitment Assistant, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Trades & Labour sector
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Creating a social media presence within the industry
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or alternatively a fast-paced target-driven environment as a coordinator, sales professional or may have construction sector experience. You will need to be confident, hardworking, and thrive in a work-hard - play-hard environment.
What can we offer you?
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce, etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco, etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Bristol, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission, associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue-collar, commission