Daniel Owen North are currently looking for a graduate recruitment consultant/resourcer for our newly built Leeds City Centre office. Due to the recent success and growth of the business, we are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is looking to kick start their career in recruitment. From day 1 you will be involved with the full day to day recruitment cycle of sourcing high quality candidates for our current and prospective clients.
Daniel Owen has been established for 35 years and is a well-recognised name and partner within the Construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen, we expect you to be confident in your ability to successfully win new business through conducting client sales calls as well as identifying and vetting new candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Source new candidates for current vacancies
- Vet and complete reference checks on candidates
- Identify any opportunities for new business with prospective clients
- Manage the weekly payroll to ensure candidates are paid on time
- Assist senior consultants with a high volume of vacancies
- Establish and maintain committed relationships with clients and candidates
- Complete site visits with current and potential clients
- Build a social media presence via LinkedIn and grow your network
What can we offer you?
- A highly competitive salary & commission structure
- Clear career progression
- In-house training, coaching and development
- Incentives for all individuals to earn a place on two Company Holidays every year
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Are you interested in a career at Daniel Owen and want to find out more about how you could further progress in your career? If so, please apply with an up to date CV & cover today!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Leeds, York, North.