Trades & Labour
Fantastic career progression prospects
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for like minded consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Construction is where our business started and our labour and trades teams work with many of the biggest industry names in the sector, offering scope for consultants to work with an established client base and the resources and reputation to win new business.
We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our blue collar construction team based in Oxford.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment life-cycle
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales Academy training
- Parking on site - free of charge
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top Biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential discussion.