Commercial Property Recruitment Consultant - London, City
Daniel Owen expanded last October, opening a brand-new Division that covers the Commercial Property sector on a Nationwide basis. We have watched the division grow rapidly and with the utmost support from the Managing Director, the team has gone from strength to strength. We are now looking to expand this division and develop the right person to become a specialist in this rapidly expanding market. With the Team Manager having specialised in serviced offices recruitment since 2006, she is well connected and well respected within the market and is now able to pass her knowledge on to the new Recruitment Consultant.
The sector covers the following areas:
- Front of House
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Managers and Executives
The candidates in the markets above are approachable, personable and professional and would make your day as a recruiter a delight. The role also entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting head office meetings
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Commercial Property candidates
The ideal candidate will be well presented, well-spoken and would have worked in a role that has developed them into a polished individual, giving them the ability to convey information in a formal manner. Ideally the person will be confident and would have worked within recruitment or have worked within Commercial Lettings. This role entails a lot of knowledge and the ability to use initiative, so the individual ideally needs to be of graduate calibre.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop staff please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713308360.