Operating on a nationwide basis, Daniel Owen provide Blue and White Collar staffing solutions across construction, maintenance, Design and Consultancy, commercial property and rail sectors.
Our White Collar division has been built on the development of long-term client relationships established through consistent delivery of exceptional service and is currently in a period of expansion. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us to work on a range of professional and managerial level assignments within the White Collar construction market. Based in our busy Central London office the position will offer the right candidate fantastic scope for personal progression and growth with high earning potential.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven individual who has the ability to work collaboratively with other employees and who promotes our company values by demonstrating a professional, courteous and helpful attitude to clients. You will need to handle all aspects of the recruitment cycle including the maintenance and growth of existing client relationships and developing and winning new businesses. You will be supported by a comprehensive training programme, and have the opportunity to work closely with both the Team Manager and Director, as well as other teams around the business.
This role entails:
- Identifying and mapping target clients and candidates
- Making quality business development calls
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- Developing an expert knowledge of your market and client base
- Managing the full recruitment cycle to provide a seamless client service
- Meeting and exceeding targets
The ideal candidate will have experience working in recruitment; experience of the construction industry is not essential but a desire to learn is important. You will be fully supported by an experienced team to ensure a successful transition into the role.
With Fantastic earning potential we offer many incentives including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company funded holidays for all those who have successfully hit business plan
- Regular team events, nights out and Directors lunches to recognise high performance
- Top biller trips- recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym memberships
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you would like a new challenge or interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 02076514034