Daniel Owen Ltd is an established provider of recruitment services in both temporary and permanent markets for the construction, maintenance and engineering industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to work on temporary and contract placements for professional construction roles in the Thames Valley area, including production staff and site management roles. This is a warm desk with great scope for growth and is ideally suited to someone with a strong sales background who is keen to take on a business development focused role with uncapped earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will handle all aspects of the recruitment cycle from business development to seeing the recruitment process through from end to end, working closely with both clients and candidates along the way.
Some knowledge of the construction industry would be desirable but is not an absolute requirement as you will be working with experienced colleagues, in a supportive team based environment. What is essential is your desire to grow and forge long term client and candidate relationships and your ability to win business, whilst retaining a real focus on service excellence.
We offer a merit based career path that rewards success and you will be fully supported by a comprehensive training programme, with the opportunity to work towards professional recruitment or management qualifications as your role grows and develops.
You will have a proven track record of success in a sales and target driven environment, be highly self-motivated, keen to learn, collaborative and people focused. A full driving licence is needed but you will not need to provide your own car for business use.
Based in our Reading office close to the town centre and all its amenities you will enjoy:
- Highly competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, holiday buy and sell scheme, plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company funded holidays for all those who have successfully hit business plan
- Regular team events, nights out and luxury lunch clubs to recognise high performance
- Top biller trips- recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym memberships
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free on-site parking
If you would like a new challenge and would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply now.