Recruitment Consultant, City of London, Rail
As we enter the second quarter of our financial year here at Daniel Owen our Rail team could not be in a better position. Having recently expanded, the wealth of rail investment and major projects across the country continues to drive demand for qualified workers and a new opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant or sales person to join the growing Daniel Owen Rail team.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will focus both on winning new business and ensuring our current clients are always provided with an outstanding service. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is ready to develop in their career and is looking for a clear progression plan that could take you all the way through to Director level.
As part of our Rail team you will be encouraged and supported to achieve both your professional and personal goals in a fast paced, high energy culture, with a strong focus on service excellence.
Day to day duties of a Recruitment Consultant
- Making successful business development calls and building strong business networks within the Rail sector
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates
For this role it is crucial that you have either sales or recruitment experience and enjoy and succeed in a target driven role. You will be confident, positive, hardworking and driven, and will thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Alongside a highly competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure we also offer a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus holiday buy and sell scheme AND an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Fine Dining lunch clubs for exceptional performers
- Luxury summer and winter trips abroad
- Top Billers Club
- Quarterly nights out plus summer and Christmas parties
- Retailer, cinema and gym discounts
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and are ready to work hard but also reap the rewards in a role where you will learn and progress, please apply directly or send an up to date CV.