Recruitment Consultant, City of London, Maintenance
Our London based Maintenance team has gone from strength to strength over the past year and with sustainable investment going in to social housing this makes it a thriving sector to join and specialise in.
The sector covers all trades (including painters, decorators, carpenters, plumbers and handymen) within the Maintenance sector. The Maintenance sector offers a resilient and consistently performing year-round market, working with a down to earth candidate work force, often on long term placements.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who will enjoy the opportunity of developing lasting candidate relationships and who will work hard to provide a great service to both our clients and candidates. You will be supported closely by an experienced Team Manager and Director to ensure you achieve both your professional and personal goals in this high energy, high performing team.
Day to day duties of Recruitment Consultant
- Making successful business development calls and building a strong network in the Maintenance market
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates
For this role you have either sales, recruitment or relevant trade experience or industry knowledge. You will enjoy and succeed in a target driven role and be confident, positive, hardworking and driven, and will thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Alongside a highly competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure we also offer a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus holiday buy and sell scheme AND an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Fine Dining lunch clubs for exceptional performers
- Luxury summer and winter trips abroad
- Top Billers Club
- Quarterly nights out plus summer and Christmas parties
- Retailer, cinema and gym discounts
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and are ready to work hard but also reap the rewards in a role where you will learn and progress, please apply directly or send an up to date CV.