Daniel Owen Ltd is an established provider of recruitment services in both temporary and permanent markets for the construction, maintenance and engineering industries.
We have an opening for a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our Labour and Trades team in St Paul's, City of London. We are seeking a highly driven 360 consultant who thrives in a fast paced environment and who has a strong desire to win and grow business. The role comes with a warm desk based in an established and busy team; the expectation will be that you will be highly focused on business development with the ability to establish and maintain your own client base.
We offer an uncapped commission structure, a clear progression and promotion pathway, a comprehensive 12 week on-boarding programme and a range of in-house and externally delivered training programmes, dependant on individual needs and experience.
Knowledge of the construction industry would be desirable but we are also keen to talk to applicants with a proven track record of success in other sales and target driven environments.
Based in St Paul's, City of London we offer:
- Highly competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, holiday buy and sell scheme, plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company funded holidays for all those who successfully hit business plan
- Regular team events, nights out and luxury lunch clubs to recognise high performance
- Top biller trips- recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym memberships
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Daniel Owen has been a supplier of recruitment services to the Built Environment for over 30 years, and works with some of the most established businesses in the industry. We place a strong focus on candidate and client care with core values of honesty, respect and reliability.
If you are considering a new challenge and would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply now or contact our In-House Recruitment team on tel:020 7651 4034