Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central Reading (Parking on site)
Salary: £25K-£45K First year OTE
Daniel Owen Ltd is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of experience in the Built Environment sector. Our business has been built on strong principles of service excellence and candidate care, making us a leading name in the construction, maintenance and civil engineering recruitment markets.
Our recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
We are seeking experienced sales people to join our Labour and Trades team in Reading. As part of one of our busiest and most established teams this is a great opportunity to take on a warm desk with an existing client base and outstanding growth potential.
As a Recruitment consultant you will focus on both winning new business and ensuring current clients are always provided with an excellent service. This role offers great opportunity for someone looking to develop their sales career with a clear fast track progression path.
- Business development - calls, visits and building strong networks across your client base
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Timesheet management and compliance processing
- Candidate sourcing through job adverts and social media
- Evidence of success in a sales/target driven role
- High levels of drive and self-motivation
- Knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage but not essential
- Full driving licence (vehicle provided)
We'll support you with a full on-boarding plan, including in-house training and participation in a Sales Academy programme. We have a clear career progression path that rewards success rather than length of service. For those keen to develop professional qualifications we offer the opportunity to work towards a Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy.
Based in our Reading office close to the town centre and all its amenities you will enjoy:
- Highly competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, holiday buy and sell scheme, plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company funded holidays for all those who have successfully hit business plan
- Regular team events, nights out and luxury lunch clubs to recognise high performance
- Top biller trips- recent trips have included Marbella, Egypt and Ibiza as well as individual incentives to New York and a Company-wide conference in Monaco
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym memberships
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free on-site parking
If you would like a new challenge and would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply now.