City of London
£20K-£29K Per Annum
Rapid career progression to Senior and Principle Consultant
Daniel Owen's 5* RISQS accredited Rail team have been working with key providers to the rail industry since the team's establishment, and have delivered strong growth through building a reputation for high service and compliance standards, placing them in a great position to expand. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team to win new business and play a key role in the growth of the team.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Rail candidates
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have proven experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or in a role where quick and effective decision-making is required. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
As a company we offer a high achievers culture where there are no limits on how far you progress, and we promote and support goal achievement in your professional and personal development. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Brand new very good pension scheme
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employee's please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713 308 360.