Our London Trades and Labour team is full of high achievers and have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for over 30 years. Not only do they strive to provide a high-level of service, but they are always investing in the whole team by promoting and developing them. With reward and recognition being a big part of this team's success, the Team Manager and Managing Director work closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and are motivated to do well. The team are in a great position and now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join them on their journey of success.
The role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Carrying out verbal references for candidates
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents such as passports and qualifications
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
- Going on site to deliver loyalty awards to candidates
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role but you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working successfully within a fast-paced target driven environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and will be working with an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge.
As a company we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in both your professional and personal life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713 308 360.