Construction, Trades & Labour
£20K-£29K Per annum
Free parking on site - town centre location
Rapid Career progression to Senior and Principle Consultant
Daniel Owen's Trades and Labour team based in Reading have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team to win new business and play a key role in the future growth of the team. As a key provider of trades and labour staffing solutions to the construction industry, the team have a reputation for service excellence and enjoy established relationships with a wide range of clients across the South East.
Day to day duties include:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Rail candidates
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have proven experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or in a role where quick and effective decision-making is required. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face. It is essential that you have a driving licence for this role as you are required to conduct site visits and client meetings on a weekly basis.
As a company we promote a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress, and we are passionate about promoting and supporting goal achievement in your professional and personal development. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and business Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday and a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension scheme
Please visit the Work for Us pages of our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people please apply directly, or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713 308 360.