City of London
£20K-£29K Per Annum
Rapid career progression to Senior and Principal Consultant
Daniel Owen Ltd is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Rail team based in St Pauls, City of London. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will maintain and develop new relationships with key decision makers and candidates within the Rail sector. The main focus of your role is to win and grow new business and promote long-lasting relationships by delivering exceptional client and candidate service standards. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge and enjoys having the freedom to make quick and smart decisions on a daily basis.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Rail candidates
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have proven experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or in a role where quick and effective decision-making is required. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
- Generous holiday allowance plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- A brand new very good pension scheme
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employee's please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713 308 360.