Construction, Trades & Labour
£20K-£29K per annum
Rapid Career progression to Senior and Principle Consultant
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their established Trades and Labour team based in Oxford. As a Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant every day is different and if you thrive on a challenge and having the freedom to make quick decisions then this may be the right role for you.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of trades and labour candidates
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure all vacancies are filled
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have proven experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or in a role where quick and effective decision-making is required. It is essential that you have a driving licence for this role as you are required to conduct site visits and client meetings on a weekly basis.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday and a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension scheme
Please visit the Work for Us pages of our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people please apply directly, or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 07713 308 360.