St. Paul's, Central London
Clear career commission structure, structured progression plan & much more.
Daniel Owen currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our White-Collar Construction team. You will be responsible for growing and developing the White-Collar Construction desk.
We are a well-established name in construction recruitment, operating for over 30 years and pride ourselves on being honest, respectful and reliable. We are looking for someone who will be able to fit into our energetic and family feel business with their resilience, knowledge and determination to succeed and push themselves to the best of their ability. Industry knowledge would be ideal, however, not essential. With previous recruitment experience and our tailored training plan, you will be able to adapt to the role quickly.
You will be recruiting for;
- Site Managers
- Project Managers
- Site Surveyors
- Quantity Surveyors
The role requires;
- Complete the full 360 cycle of Recruitment successfully
- Ambition to want to grow and develop the White-Collar desk.
- Constantly meeting / exceeding targets
- Face - to -face meetings with clients and candidates to maintain and build great relationships
- A proven record of good and consistent billings
We offer a structured career progression plan, clear commission structure and generous benefits which include;
- Company funded holidays
- Generous holiday allowance with a buy and sell back scheme, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Team night outs to places like Maddison's and The Shard
- Retailer and Gym Discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke training to build industry knowledge
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress quickly in their career and has the ability and resources to build and grow their own desk.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Ellie on 0207 651 4034 or for a confidential chat.