£20K-£29K per annum
Rapid career progression
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Trades & Labour office based in Bristol. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates whilst maintaining these relationships at the same time. There will be a strong element of business development in this role as we are looking to grow this team in the next 12 months. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge and enjoys having the freedom to make quick and smart decisions on a daily basis.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing for Trades & Labour candidates
Daniel Owen are a well-established name in construction recruitment, operating for over 30 years and pride ourselves on being honest, respectful and reliable. We are looking for someone who will be able to fit into our energetic and family feel business with their resilience, knowledge and determination to succeed and push themselves to the best of their ability. Industry knowledge would be ideal, however, not essential. If you have worked in a sales-focused environment surrounded by target driven people, you will have the ability to know what it takes to hit targets and do the job role to the best of your ability. As a Recruitment Consultant, you are expected to be driven, self-motivated and determined. As a Trades consultant, you will be expected to go on-site visits at least once a week as this will help you to build relationships with your clients and candidates and helps you to deliver exceptional service day in - day out.
- Generous holiday allowance plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Prague and Palma
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like to find out more, please contact Ellie on 0207 651 4034 or for a confidential chat.