St Pauls, City of London
£20K-£29K Per annum
Rapid Career Progression
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning Property Services team in our office based in London. The team have been working with key providers to supply trades staffing solutions since the team's establishment and they are now one of Daniel Owen's most successful teams. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team and you will have the luxury of working on a warm desk which will give you the opportunity to progress and achieve your personal and professional goals. With the team having an exceptional name and reputation in the industry this will be a huge benefit to you when you are doing Business Development calls and building relationships with existing, potential and new clients.
The sector covers all trades within the sector including:
- Multi Trades
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role but you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working successfully within a fast-paced target driven environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that we have an extensive and established candidate database and that you will be working with an experienced team who share a wealth of market knowledge which will be a huge benefit to you when hitting personal and professional goals.
The role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Carrying out verbal references for candidates
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documents such as passports and qualifications
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates for the Property Services sector
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular client and candidate visits
As a company we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday and a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit the Work for Us pages of our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.