£20K-£29K per annum
Rapid career progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Trades & Labour office based in Bristol. A Recruitment Consultants role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates on a daily basis. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and reach your highest potential as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision-makers and candidates within our Trades & Labour sector. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Senior Consultant/ Team Leader.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing for Trades & Labour candidates
We are looking for someone who will be able to fit into our energetic and family feel business with their resilience, knowledge and determination to succeed and push themselves to the best of their ability. Industry knowledge would be ideal, however, not essential. If you have worked in a sales-focused environment surrounded by target driven people, you will have the ability to know what it takes to hit targets and do the job role to the best of your ability.
- Generous holiday allowance plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Prague and Palma
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Ellie on 0207 651 4034 or for a confidential chat.