Recruitment Consultant - Civils and Groundworks
Central Reading with free on-site parking
Recruitment Consultant - Civils and Groundworks. We currently have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Civils and Groundwork team. We are looking for excellent relationship building skills, someone who can work effectively with clients and candidates at both Head Office and Site level who thrives on variety and a fast pace. If you have experience across the Civil Engineering and Groundworks sector gained in either a trades or sales capacity, your knowledge will be put to good use.
The role is business development focused and you will be driven and persistent, able to identify and pursue sales opportunities. You will also need to be credible, trustworthy and committed to delivering an exceptional service level across your candidates and clients, and in return will enjoy access to a fast track career progression plan where promotion is based on merit, with exceptional earning potential determined by your individual performance.
The role involves:
- Regular site and head office visits - a driving license is required for this position
- Business development activity - sales calls, visits, identifying sales opportunities
- Client and candidate service and care
- All aspects of the full recruitment cycle including job advertising, sourcing candidates, recruitment administration administration
Daniel Owen are a well-established and reputable recruitment business working across Construction, Civil Engineering, Property Services and Rail sectors. We work with an extensive range of clients and with the benefit of over 30 years trading, our consultants enjoy access to an exceptional database of existing candidates and long-standing business relationships. Our business is built on the principles of Honesty, Respect and Reliability and we look for people that will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service at all times.
- Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, plus additional day off for your birthday, an extra day at Christmas and a holiday buy and sell back scheme
- Wide range of retailer, gym and cinema discounts
- Quarterly nights out, Annual Awards event and the opportunity to take part in up to two Company trips abroad each year if you achieve your business plan
- Contributory pension scheme
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards: https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you'd like to find out more about joining our team, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.