Civils & Groundworks
Incentives, commission, free on-site parking and more!
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Civils & Groundworks team in our office based in Reading. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates and maintaining these relationships at the same time. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge and enjoys having the freedom to make quick and smart decisions and for someone who is looking to take the next step in their Recruitment career as the opportunity for progression is there from the outset.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting site and head office visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- High volume of Business development calls
- Consistently hitting targets and KPI's
- Maintaining current relationships with candidates and clients whilst building new ones at the same time
- Proven record of billings
- Winning new business
This would be an ideal role for someone who has previous Recruitment or Sales experience as this will help with BD calls or alternatively, experience within the Civils & Groundworks sector as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running with the support from the team and the Director. The ideal candidate for this role will be pro-active, will have the confidence to approach key decision makers and win new business whilst being keen to learn and has the right attitude for success. A valid driving license is compulsory for this role as you will be required to go on site and head office visits at least once a week.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.